The Unofficial Eiffel 65 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unofficial Eiffel 65 Forum

A forum for Eiffel 65 fans to discuss aspects of the group, and music in general./ Un forum per i fan Eiffel 65 per discutere gli aspetti del gruppo, e la musica in generale.

2 posters

Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA

Soundwave65
    Soundwave65

Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA Empty Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA

Post by Soundwave65 Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Just like back in 1999 :')
    Nel Blu
    Nel Blu
    Admin

Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA Empty Re: Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA

Post by Nel Blu Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Soundwave65 wrote:Just like back in 1999 :')

Wow, It is just like back in 1999! They even lip-synced it like they did in the Russian part of their first tour so many years ago. It is really great to see them doing it in the old style instead of the remix! I also believe that this is one of the first performances that was professionally filmed by an organization other than the Bliss Corporation.

Also, even though it is just lip-synced, Maurizio is playing the exact notes to the song on his pretend keyboard. Now that is consistency.
    Soundwave65
    Soundwave65

Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA Empty Re: Blue (Da Ba Dee) live @ SUPERDISKOTEKA

Post by Soundwave65 Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Nel Blu wrote:
    Soundwave65 wrote:Just like back in 1999 :')

Wow, It is just like back in 1999! They even lip-synced it like they did in the Russian part of their first tour so many years ago. It is really great to see them doing it in the old style instead of the remix! I also believe that this is one of the first performances that was professionally filmed by an organization other than the Bliss Corporation.

Also, even though it is just lip-synced, Maurizio is playing the exact notes to the song on his pretend keyboard. Now that is consistency.

This performance reminded me a lot of their performance in the Dome in 1999. It's been a long time since they were on TV and that's amazing and unforgetable!

About Maurizio, you're right since you also play the song on piano and know the exact notes. They must've felt like they traveled 14 years back . Smile
    Nel Blu
    Nel Blu
    Admin

Post by Nel Blu Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Soundwave65 wrote:This performance reminded me a lot of their performance in the Dome in 1999. It's been a long time since they were on TV and that's amazing and unforgetable!

About Maurizio, you're right since you also play the song on piano and know the exact notes. They must've felt like they traveled 14 years back. Smile

It really is great to see them on a television performance once again. And I'm sure you are right about them feeling like they had traveled 14 years back. At times during the performance, I even felt like I was watching one from 1999.

And yes, I do know the notes of "Blue". Smile Once you get the hang of it, it is easy to play! Soundwave65, do you have a keyboard?

Soundwave65
    Soundwave65

Post by Soundwave65 Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Nel Blu wrote:
    Soundwave65 wrote:This performance reminded me a lot of their performance in the Dome in 1999. It's been a long time since they were on TV and that's amazing and unforgetable!

About Maurizio, you're right since you also play the song on piano and know the exact notes. They must've felt like they traveled 14 years back. Smile

It really is great to see them on a television performance once again. And I'm sure you are right about them feeling like they had traveled 14 years back. At times during the performance, I even felt like I was watching one from 1999.

And yes, I do know the notes of "Blue". Smile Once you get the hang of it, it is easy to play! Soundwave65, do you have a keyboard?

Let's hope they get to do another performance as big as this one, with Gabry Ponte too!!

I don't have any keybord but I wanted to learn now for a while, I'll try to get one when I can and learn how to play Blue and My Console like in your video.
    Nel Blu
    Nel Blu
    Admin

Post by Nel Blu Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Soundwave65 wrote:Let's hope they get to do another performance as big as this one, with Gabry Ponte too!!

Yes, I hope they can do another large-scale television performance like this one. And hopefully it will be at a time when Gabry isn't too preoccupied with his DJ'ing career. I wonder how this performance happened though, did the venue contact them and ask them to perform there? Or did they go there by another means? Perhaps I will try and find a way to ask Christopher (Il_Tedesco) on Google+ to see if he knows.

Soundwave65 wrote:I don't have any keybord but I wanted to learn now for a while, I'll try to get one when I can and learn how to play Blue and My Console like in your video.

That sounds great. I was going to make a piano tutorial for "Blue", but I decided not to due to the large amount of those tutorials already uploaded by Youtube users. There were no in-depth tutorials for "My Console", so that's one of the reasons why I made that one.

But I hope you can get a keyboard soon! You could upload videos of yourself playing songs! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 am