The Unofficial Eiffel 65 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unofficial Eiffel 65 Forum

A forum for Eiffel 65 fans to discuss aspects of the group, and music in general./ Un forum per i fan Eiffel 65 per discutere gli aspetti del gruppo, e la musica in generale.

3 posters

Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago.

Soundwave65
    Soundwave65

Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago. Empty Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago.

Post by Soundwave65 Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Jeffrey Jey posted on twitter ''Please...Just Please !!! stop asking for Eiffel to produce songs like 10 years ago. We need to carry on and not trip on our past. Thank you,''

I thought this was a big post by the group's frontman, because most of us fans love the italodance sound but should also be used to todays style, even though for me it's kinda hard sometimes... lol! But I also love the modern sound in Crash Testo 02 from Bloom 06, but that's already 5 years ago.

What do you guys think?
    angeliquev
    angeliquev

Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago. Empty Re: Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago.

Post by angeliquev Tue May 14, 2013 2:55 am

It's sad,but I can understand it too. Like Jeffrey said "we need to carry on",I learned that too with my disability. It's so hard for me to do that,but I keep on trying ! If I look to much to the past I get depressive,I still do that alot though,that's why I need to learn to carry on !
    Soundwave65
    Soundwave65

Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago. Empty Re: Jeffrey Jey's words about producing songs like 10 years ago.

Post by Soundwave65 Tue May 14, 2013 6:54 am

angeliquev wrote:It's sad,but I can understand it too. Like Jeffrey said "we need to carry on",I learned that too with my disability. It's so hard for me to do that,but I keep on trying ! If I look to much to the past I get depressive,I still do that alot though,that's why I need to learn to carry on !

That's what happens to me. I always look to the past and then I don't know what's happening to the present and sometimes not get used to to day's stuff. I hope we do carry on Smile
    Nel Blu
    Nel Blu
    Admin

Post by Nel Blu Wed May 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Soundwave65 wrote:
    angeliquev wrote:It's sad,but I can understand it too. Like Jeffrey said "we need to carry on",I learned that too with my disability. It's so hard for me to do that,but I keep on trying ! If I look to much to the past I get depressive,I still do that alot though,that's why I need to learn to carry on !

That's what happens to me. I always look to the past and then I don't know what's happening to the present and sometimes not get used to to day's stuff. I hope we do carry on Smile

Interesting points, guys. However, to be honest, I don't agree with Gianfranco telling the fans to stop asking for Eurodance-style songs. This kind of music is how Eiffel 65 obtained so many fans in the fist place. I believe fan requests are a part of any musician's career, but perhaps Jeff has had a few too many of them over the past year. I understand that the music scene has been difficult for him during the last few years, and he probably just wants to move on from the past. But I doubt that the requests will stop coming.

But to address Angeliquev's statement, it's GREAT that you have used this way of thinking to help get past your disability! The steps you make into your future to overcome something difficult are so important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 am