The Unofficial Eiffel 65 Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Unofficial Eiffel 65 Forum

A forum for Eiffel 65 fans to discuss aspects of the group, and music in general./ Un forum per i fan Eiffel 65 per discutere gli aspetti del gruppo, e la musica in generale.

2 posters

Welcome Topic

Nel Blu
    Nel Blu
    Admin

Welcome Topic Empty Welcome Topic

Post by Nel Blu Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Welcome to all of the following new members:

-Soundwave65
    -Angeliquev
    -Gabi_Blue
    -Fudgerr
    -Gabry2o

Your participation in this forum is greatly appreciated. Enjoy! Very Happy
    angeliquev
    angeliquev

Welcome Topic Empty Re: Welcome Topic

Post by angeliquev Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 am

Why not to post here something about you as member ?

I start.

I'm Angelique,i'm 25 and live in the Netherlands. I speak only English and Dutch,but also some words Italian (not correctly,but ok Laughing ) I'm a fan from Eiffel 65 and DJ Gabry Ponte since 1999,when I saw Blue for the first time on television. I was on the official Eiffel 65 forum since 15 october 2012 till the day that the forum closed and then I went to here !! My name is still the same by the way haha I was born with Hyper Mobility Syndrome (I got unstable joints,that causes many other problems,you can find a lot about it on search engines),hip dysplasia and Pelvic girdle pain (oh that's the word,searched it online,normally I wrote pelvis instability haha). I walk with one crutch (but not in the house,only if I go outside). If you wanna know something,just ask me Smile

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 pm